Thank you for registering to participate in the 2021 Travinia Italian Kitchen NE Golf Classic. David Wichmann, the owner of Travinia NE, hosts this annual event and donates all proceeds to the Midlands Fellowship of Christian Athletes. The funds raised help to provide resources for local coaches and athletes to help them grow in their faith. FCA consistently earns a 4-Star rating from Charity Navigator which places FCA in the top 1% of all charitable organizations. If you have questions prior to registering, contact Randy Rabon at email@example.com or 803.354.1671.
8:30am -- Check-in Opens10:00am -- Shotgun Start
❖ All sponsorship levels (except Hole Sign) include Priority Tournament Entry and lunch on the course.
• Tournament Entry for Two Foursomes• Two Company Name / Logo Signs (one at Registration and one on the course).
• Tournament Entry for One Foursome• One Company Name / Logo Sign at Registration and Signage on all Golf Carts.
• Tournament Entry for One Foursome• Two Company Name / Logo Signs (one at Registration and one on the Practice Range).
• Tournament Entry for One Foursome
• This level includes one Company Name / Logo on Sign along the course
"You may pre-pay Mulligans for yourself and your teammates. There is a limit of two Mulligans per person. Mulligans can only be used on non-contest holes."
This page is secured with 256 bit encryption